1. Using a shower filter is one of the easiest and most effective ways to reduce harmful exposure to chlorine and other chemicals.
2. Showering in filtered water results in greater respiratory health by reducing the risk of asthma and bronchitis from chlorine inhalation.
3. Showering in chlorine-free, filtered water decreases the risks of bladder and breast cancer.
4. Children, who are particularly at risk of the harmful effects of chlorine inhalation, benefit especially from the removal of chlorine from showering water.
5. As chlorine is a leading cause of fatigue, showering in filtered, chlorine-free water results in higher energy levels and overall greater health.
6. Removing chlorine from showering water results in better air quality throughout the house.
7. Without the drying effects of chlorine, skin becomes softer, healthier, and younger looking.
8. Removing chlorine from showering water reduces the presence of skin rashes and the appearance of wrinkles.
9. Because the hair is able to preserve its natural moisturising oils, it becomes softer and healthier when chlorine is removed from showering water.
10. When the body is able to retain its natural moisturisers, the need for costly lotions and moisturisers is greatly reduced.